- Processor: Intel Core i7, i5, i3 LGA1155 socket 95W max support (Sandy Bridge or Ivy Bridge)
- Chipset: Intel H67
- Memory: DDR3 1333 MHz support RAM Socket * 4, Dual channels support up to 32 GB total (8GB*4)
- VGA: Integrated in CPU
- Slots: (1) PCIE x 16, (1) PCIE x 1
- Audio: Realtek ALC888 7.1 channel High Definition Audio
- Ethernet: Realtek RTL 8111E 10/100/1GB
- Storage Interface: (2) SATA 3GB,(2) SATA 6GB
- Front Panel: (2) USB 3.0, (1) USB 2.0 + E-SATA port, (1) External microphone jack 1/8”, (1) External headphone jack 1/8”, Power button, HDD/ODD Led
- Back Panel: (4) USB 2.0 Ports, (2) USB 3.0 Ports, (1) E-SATA Port, (1) RJ45, (1) Audio Front out jack 1/8”, (1) Audio Rear surround jack 1/8”, (1) Audio Side surround jack 1/8”, (1) Audio Center/Bass jack 1/8”, (1) Line in jack 1/8”, (1) S/PDIF Optical out, (1) CMOS clear button, (1) DVI Port, (1) HDMI Port
- Power: 80 Plus 300W power supply Input:100 - 240V AC
- Cooling: I.C.E Technology CPU heat-pipe
- Warranty: 3 Yr. plus Lifetime Support
Shuttle SH67H3 V2 Barebones - Discontinued1
1 reviewsWrite a review
| Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Shuttle SH67H3 V2 Barebones - Discontinued
all the power I need - finally
The barebone SH67H3 is exactly what I have been looking for; small, powerful and expandable. I have an i7 3770 and 8 gig of memory in mine right now, with a HD-SDI capture card for video switching and web streaming. At most I am seeing about 14% CPU usage.
CinLor support and help is second to none - thanks Lori for everything.
This unit rocks!